Thursday, July 30, 2009

TRANSFER SCHOOLS

Like I mentioned earlier, I major in the technical field and I have started looking for prospective transfer schools.

Since I have about a year or so, I have decided to base my research by region, then by state, then go from school to school and see what I will dig up. This may prove interesting to see what the result will be.

My criterion are:
1. A school with a good academic standing
2. With a good technical field (engineering, applied math, computers)
3. Fairly affordabe
4. Scholarships.

The last one is a huge factor because I know for certain that I will not be able to pay for school fees out of my pocket.

Now, with that said, I would like to highlight the fact that I am from Africa, and so I will initially lean towards the warmer states (starting with the south) and if I dont catch anything, would gradually move towards the north.

Deep breath, and here we go>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment